Hi all and welcome to my personal webpage I'm Gary 108AT101 and since 1976 have worked the 11m Band on and off. Hope I will catch you soon on the 11 meter band!
Born in Dumbarton the town in West Dunbartonshire, Scotland, on the north bank of the River Clyde where the River Leven flows into the Clyde estuary at Dumbarton Castle.
Founded in the fifth century, Dumbarton was once the capital of the ancient Kingdom of Strathclyde. The key to the town's original success was the volcanic rock, which is now home to Dumbarton Castle.
Dumbarton had an estimated population of 20,510. and was the capital of the ancient Kingdom of Strathclyde, and later the county town of Dunbartonshire.
My Radio Equipment:
- Icom IC- 7300 (100 Watts / Built-In ATU)
- Kenwood TS-480 SAT (100 Watts / Built-In ATU)
- Big Signal - 4BS-11 4 Element Cubical Quad ---, 218 (MASL)
- SmarTech 3 el. YAGI S 27 MHz (27Y3S)
- 5/8 Vortex 10/11m Quasar Q64 Mark 2
- 5/8 Solarcon Imax-2000
- Sirio Megawatt 4000 PL Mobile
- G5RV Full Size Multi-Band HF Dipole
Avanti AV-122 PDL-4 Cubical Quad Antenna.
Built by Iain 108PA61 and Billy 26OP160.
Great work to the both of you. Incredibly scarce and rare. Harder to find than hens teeth.
- Yaesu M-1 Condenser Microphone With 9 Band Equalizer.
- Astatic D104 Silver Eagle Microphone.
- 8 Band Sound Equalizer.
- 10 Meter steel box section mast 218 A.S.L. From Gary @ MM0CUG Masts!