[b]Hi all and welcome to my personal NickPage I'm Gary 108AT101 and since 1976 have worked the 11m Band on and off. Hope I will catch you soon on the 11 meter band!
Born in Dumbarton the town in West Dunbartonshire, Scotland, on the north bank of the River Clyde where the River Leven flows into the Clyde estuary at Dumbarton Castle.
Founded in the fifth century, Dumbarton was once the capital of the ancient Kingdom of Strathclyde. The key to the town's original success was the volcanic rock, which is now home to Dumbarton Castle.
Dumbarton had an estimated population of 20,510. and was the capital of the ancient Kingdom of Strathclyde, and later the county town of Dunbartonshire.
[u]My Radio Equipment[/u]:
- Yaesu 991A (100 Watt)
- Kenwood TS-480SAT (100 Watts/Built-In ATU)
- 4 Element Cubical Quad
- 5/8 Vortex 10/11m 'Quasar Q64 Mark 2
- 5/8 Solarcon Imax-2000
- SmarTech 3 el. YAGI S 27 MHz (27Y3S)
- G5RV Full Size Multi-Band HF Dipole.
[i]10M (32ft) ANTENNA MAST[/i]:
- 10 Meter steel box section mast 300 A.S.L. From [i]Gary[/i] @ [url=http://www.mm0cug.co.uk/][u]MM0CUG Masts![/u][/url]
- Yaesu M-1 Condenser Microphone With 9 Band Equalizer.
- Astatic D104 Silver Eagle Microphone.[/b]